Come join our growing team!
Looking for talented Speech-Language Pathologist & Occupational Therapist for the 2015-2016 school year!
Colorado is packed full of things to do year-round. From family attractions, national parks, a scenic overlook on one of the state’s 25 scenic and historic byways (11 of which are designated America’s Byways), wildlife watching, mountain biking or hiking thousands of acres of national forest, or a snowshoe trek through one of 42 Colorado State Parks. What’s left? Concerts? – well CO has that too! This beautiful state has it all, including some of the best school-districts to work in!
School-based and full-time. 40 hours per week – full benefits! Qualifications: CO License, or have applied for one. Masters. New grads welcome to apply.
As a MTC school-setting clinician, your benefits will include:
- Mentors for new grads thru our Foundations for Success program
- Strong Clinical Support team & local support!
- Competitive compensation
- Benefit packages which include med/dental/vision/401k and more!
- Approved CEU Provider
- Professional development, licensure and professional association dues reimbursement
- CEU courses FREE to you throughout the year
- High employee satisfaction, awesome pay!
- Strong leadership team
- A socially & environmentally friendly company
- Over 20 years experience in school-based therapy and early intervention
- $1,500 Referral bonus! Unlimited Referral Bonuses! *Ask us for details