The Stepping Stones Group is currently interviewing Special Education Teachers for the remainder of the 18/19 SY as well as the 19/20 school year in Santa Rosa, CA! Just 55 miles north of San Francisco, you’ll find a vibrant city overflowing with all you love about California – Santa Rosa is where everything comes together. Wine country and farm country, redwood forests and rivers, lakes and ocean. And in the center, our charming, thriving downtown, lined with intriguing shops and restaurants that delight casual diners and epicureans alike.
- Special Education (Education Specialist Instruction) Credential
- Elementary School setting
- Long and short term assignments available
As a company with a strong value system and a social conscience, we invest in your future through mentoring, clinical support, continuing education, professional development, wellness benefits and a variety of resources that will empower you as a clinician throughout your first year and throughout your career. As part of the Stepping Stones Group team you can receive:
- Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes student loan repayment options, travel options, professional development stipend, license and CEU reimbursement, health benefits, 401K, wellness stipend and much more!
- Unparalleled national clinical support by some of the nation’s foremost experts in school-based services
- Pathways to Success which includes (Foundations Mentoring Program, Bloom and Bridge Academy)
- $1000 Referral bonus for every full-time, school-based friend you refer, that we hire
We believe in putting the needs of children first. We achieve that by making sure we put you in positions that are just right for you, and we know what it takes to thrive in your career, so call us today at 800-337-5965!