The Stepping Stones Group is currently interviewing SLPs with specialization in Augmentative & Alternative Communication (AAC) to work with our AAC Specialists team and SLPs providing services in Stockton, CA.
JOIN US – AS WE WORK TO POSITIVELY IMPACT THE LIVES OF CHILDREN AND COMMUNITIES ACROSS THE US!
The Stepping Stones Group is a family of healthcare companies that includes Cumberland, MyTherapyCompany, AlphaVista, Staffing Options and Solutions and Cobb Pediatric. With over 30 years of experience in schools, we believe in serving our kids, encouraging the personal and professional growth of our therapists, and providing quality therapy services to our schools.
- AAC experience, with the full range of modalities: high to low tech
- Ability to provide AAC evaluations independently
- Ability to complete both medical and educational funding requirements successfully
- Experience with AAC implementation
- Background check and fingerprinting required
- Serving grades K-8
- Clinical Manager Support (Mentorship and support)
- New graduate ‘Pathways for Success Program’
- Flexible schedule
- Summer months off
- Sign-on Bonus
- Spending stipend
As part of our growing teams we are proud to offer the following options:
- Nationwide travel assignments (guaranteed contracts in amazing locations) – Explore the country!
- Student Loan Repayment Plans
- Clinical support and management teams – where and when you need it the most!
- Exceptional compensation & benefits package
- A Leadership Team who is constantly looking out for you
- CEU courses offered at no cost to you – All year long!
- Robust corporate Giving-Back Program – Stepping Up for a Cause!
Apply or call today and help us make a change in a child’s life!