The Stepping Stones Group is currently interviewing Speech-Language Pathologists for the 18/19 SY in Hartford, CT! Join our team today and help us continue our mission to positively impact the lives of children and communities across the nation.
Are you a new grad? If so, let us help guide you through your CFY and beyond! Our goal is to provide an unparalleled First-Year experience through a variety of resources, mentorship and professional training that will empower your development as a therapist and throughout your career. We are an ASHA certified continuing education provider and believe in providing opportunities to learn and grow!
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university
- CT SLP License & CT DOE certification required
- Clinical Fellows welcome to apply
- Elementary and Middle School setting
The Stepping Stones Group includes our family of healthcare brands such as; Cumberland, MyTherapyCompany, AlphaVista, Staffing Options and Solutions and Cobb Pediatric. We work in some of the largest districts throughout the US, with continual access to our clinical teams for support and guidance – no matter where you’re located!
As part of one of our teams we can offer you:
- Travel assignments
- Foundations Mentoring Program (not just for new grads)
- Student Loan Repayment Plans
- Clinical Support – where and when you need it the most!
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Wellness Programs to keep you healthy and active
- CEU courses offered at no cost to you – All year long!
Call today and help us as we continue to make changes in a child’s life – one child at a time.