We are interviewing Special Edcuation Teachers (SPEDs) for our school-based openings for the 18/19 SY in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
Go beyond the wine and discover more than 50 pristine nature parks in Northern California that offer miles of hiking and cycling trails through the towering redwoods or oak-studded hills. Rivers entice visitors to kayak, canoe, or simply float along the cool waters. Breathtaking Highway 1 — Pacific Coast Highway — delights visitors with crashing waves, sea lions and otters sunning on the beaches, and amazing sunsets that color the sky in brilliant hues.
Qualifications: Special Education (Education Specialist Instruction) Credentials authorize the holder to teach in the disability areas of specialization such as Mild/Moderate Disabilities, Moderate/Severe Disabilities, Deaf and Hard of Hearing, Visual Impairments, Physical and Health Impairments, and Early Childhood Special Education.
As part of our growing teams we are proud to offer the following options:
- High Paying Special Education Positions – Pay equivalent to $81K or more, ask our SSG recruiter about exact locations
- Full health benefits – medical, dental & vision
- Paid PTO; 401K plans
- Student Loan Repayment Plans
- Wellness programs to keep you healthy and active
- CEU courses offered at no cost to you – All year long!
- Professional stipend for materials, dues/licensure
- Relocation assistance, if applicable
- Licensure application assistance and monitoring
The Stepping Stones Group includes a family of healthcare companies that include Cumberland, MyTherapyCompany, AlphaVista, Staffing Options and Solutions and Cobb Pediatric. With over 50 years of experience in schools, your success is our top priority. We work in schools across the US and have continual access to our clinical teams for support and guidance – no matter where you’re located!
Apply or call today and help us make a difference in a child’s life!