The Stepping Stones Group is looking for an HR Coordinator/Specialist to work in our Lafaylette, CO office. The HR Coordinator administers HR Programs and Processes and services as a member of the HR team in an administrative and support capacity.
SSG is a healthcare company with over 30 years of experience in schools providing special education services to students K-12. We believe in encouraging personal and professional growth of our team members, and providing quality therapy services to our schools.
- Support HR department in educating employees on and enforcing company policies
- Complete full new hire procedures: including creating new employee files and ensuring
- all necessary paperwork is properly filled out and submitted to appropriate persons
- Organize, maintain and update employee HRIS information as needed
- Assist employees with navigating benefit plans including health care, retirement and workers comp. etc., answer questions and resolve issues
- Handle routine employment verifications and reference requests
- Verify, track and maintain therapist licensures
- Administer and monitor CF Supervision and Lead Therapist programs
- Present any new or additional training materials to employees
- Help ensure payroll processes are correct and assist in facilitating resolution to anypayroll errors
- Abide by company enforced HR processes and current employment laws and regulations
- Be a vital source of Human Resources Information by answering any questionsemployees may have
- Support any other special projects as assigned
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally as to communicate with employees and colleagues.
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions and use independent judgement to make decisions when necessary.
- HR certificate/degree or equivalent experience a plus
Reply to this email or email or call us directly at 866-600-7598 or email@example.com