The Stepping Stones Group is interviewing Speech-Language Pathologists for the remainder of the 18/19 SY in Las Vegas, NV. We offer local clinical support for new grads, students served range from mild to moderate.
- NV SLP License and NV DOE required
- License, Livescan and TB required
- Serving grades K-12
One major perk of living in Las Vegas—and the state of Nevada as a whole—is that residents don’t pay state income tax. Nevada is one of only seven states in the U.S. with no personal income tax and one of five states with no corporate income tax. If you love warm weather, you’ll love the desert climate of Las Vegas, Hiking, climbing, boating, sightseeing—Las Vegas is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream!
As part of the Stepping Stones Group team you can receive:
- Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes student loan repayment options, travel options, professional development stipend, license and CEU reimbursement, health benefits, 401K, wellness stipend and much more!
- Unparalleled national clinical support by some of the nation’s foremost experts in school-based services
- Pathways to Success which includes (Foundations Mentoring Program, Bloom and Bridge Academy)
- $1000 Referral bonus for every full-time, school-based friend you refer, that we hire
We believe in putting the needs of children first. We achieve that by making sure we put you in positions that are just right for you, and we know what it takes to thrive in your career!
Call me today to learn more – Abby at 800-337-5965