We are interviewing Speech-Language Pathologist Clinical Fellows for our school-based openings for the 19/20 SY in San Francisco, CA! Let us help guide you through your CFY and beyond! Our goal is to provide an unparalleled First-Year experience through a variety of resources, mentorship and professional training that will empower your development as a therapist and throughout your career.
We are an ASHA certified continuing education provider and believe in providing opportunities to learn and grow!
Master’s Degree from an accredited university
CCC or CFY
- State Licensure or process of receiving State License
- Background check and fingerprinting required
As a company with a strong value system and a social conscience, we invest in your future through mentoring, clinical support, continuing education, professional development, wellness benefits and a variety of resources that will empower you as a clinician throughout your first year and throughout your career.
As part of the Stepping Stones Group team you can receive:
- Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes student loan repayment options, travel options, professional development stipend, license and CEU reimbursement, health benefits, 401K, wellness stipend and much more!
- Unparalleled national clinical support by some of the nation’s foremost experts in school-based services
- Pathways to Success which includes (Foundations Mentoring Program & Bloom)
- $1000 Referral bonus for every full-time, school-based friend you refer, that we hire
- Robust corporate Giving-Back Program – Stepping Up for a Cause!
- Access to Bridge Academy with CEU courses offered at no cost to you – All year long!
San Francisco is known for its year-round fog, iconic Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars and colorful Victorian houses. Situated on a peninsula separating San Francisco Bay from the Pacific Ocean, San Francisco is a uniquely picturesque city, whose scenic attractions include the largest cultivated urban park in the country, Golden Gate Park. From its amazing museums, performing arts, librarys, shopping districts, dinning, hiking, biking, sailing, there is nothing you won’t find in this eclectic city by the bay.
We believe in putting the needs of children first. We achieve that by making sure we put you in positions that are just right for you, and we know what it takes to thrive in your career, so call us today!