The Stepping Stones Group is currently interviewing Special Education Teachers for our school-based openings in Flint, MI!
Join one of our teams today and help us continue our mission to positively impact the lives of children and communities across the nation.
- Serving grades K-12
- MI SPED Teacher certification
- Background check and fingerprinting required
As a company with a strong value system and a social conscience, we invest in your future through mentoring, clinical support, continuing education, professional development, wellness benefits and a variety of resources that will empower you as a clinician throughout your career.
As part of the Stepping Stones Group team you can receive:
- Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes student loan repayment options, travel options, professional development stipend, license and CEU reimbursement, health benefits, 401K, wellness stipend and much more!
- Unparalleled national clinical support by some of the nation’s foremost experts in school-based services
- Pathways to Success which includes (Foundations Mentoring Program & Bloom)
- $1000 Referral bonus for every full-time, school-based friend you refer, that we hire
- Robust corporate Giving-Back Program – Stepping Up for a Cause!
- Access to Bridge Academy with CEU courses offered at no cost to you – All year long!
“I’m passionate about improving our communities for our students with the help of dedicated, qualified therapists, so that every child has the opportunity to succeed. It motivates me to hear about those looking to make a difference in the lives of students through intervention and support and celebrating each win along the way.”
|You can call me direct:
or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to working with you!