The Stepping Stones Group is looking for Speech-Language Pathologists and New Grads for our school-based openings in Fairbanks, AK! Fairbanks has been voted as one of the Best 3 places to live in Alaska and this why! Nicknamed “The Golden Heart City,” Fairbanks is only 120 miles south of the Arctic Circle and a stopping point for tourism cruise ships. Quality of life amenities include the University of Alaska Fairbanks (the state’s oldest university) as well as a botanical garden, symphony orchestra, several parks and multiple winter sports activities.
Alaska often lands a spot on folks’ bucket lists. If you’re looking for a truly adventurous and slightly wild and untamed place to call home, Alaska is definitely your place to try a new school-based Speech Language Pathologist position!
We are an ASHA certified continuing education provider and believe in providing opportunities to learn and grow!
Master’s Degree from an accredited university
CCC or CFY
- State Licensure or process of receiving State License
- Background check and fingerprinting required
As a company with a strong value system and a social conscience, we invest in your future through mentoring, clinical support, continuing education, professional development, wellness benefits and a variety of resources that will empower you as a clinician throughout your first year and throughout your career. As part of the Stepping Stones Group team you can receive:
- Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes student loan repayment options, travel options, professional development stipend, license and CEU reimbursement, health benefits, 401K, wellness stipend and much more!
- Unparalleled national clinical support by some of the nation’s foremost experts in school-based services
- Pathways to Success which includes (Foundations Mentoring Program & Bloom)
- $1000 Referral bonus for every full-time, school-based friend you refer, that we hire
- Robust corporate Giving-Back Program – Stepping Up for a Cause!
- Access to Bridge Academy with CEU courses offered at no cost to you – All year long!
We believe in putting the needs of children first. We achieve that by making sure we put you in positions that are just right for you, and we know what it takes to thrive in your career, so call us today!