We are interviewing Speech-Language Pathologists for our school-based openings for the 19/20 SY in Atlanta, GA
Earn over $65K when you qualify, ask us how.
We are looking for exceptional Speech Language Pathologists that can bring great energy to join our already amazing team for a full-time position in Clayton County. The Clayton County School District ranked among the 100 largest school systems in the U.S.! Benefit from our local clinical support team as well as on-site support which has doubled for the upcoming school year. The Stepping Stones Group has worked with/helped place therapist in Clayton County since 2003.
Atlanta is a destination city for anyone looking for a heavy dose of Southern culture, great food and excellent attractions. Atlanta, capital of Georgia and in recent years, Atlanta has become a major economic and cultural center and an important hub of air traffic. Internationally famed businesses, including Coca-Cola and CNN, have their headquarters here. Don’t expect to find a romantic southern city, but rather a large and vibrant American city with southern charm and plenty of things to see and do. Its tourist attractions range from the arts to sports and include historic sites, museums, and gardens
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university
- CCC or CFY
- State Licensure or process of receiving State License
- Background check and fingerprinting required
As a company with a strong value system and a social conscience, we invest in your future through mentoring, clinical support, continuing education, professional development, wellness benefits and a variety of resources that will empower you as a clinician throughout your career.
As part of the Stepping Stones Group team you can receive:
- Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes student loan repayment options, travel options, professional development stipend, license and CEU reimbursement, health benefits, 401K, wellness stipend and much more!
- Unparalleled national clinical support by some of the nation’s foremost experts in school-based services
- Access to Bridge Academy with CEU courses offered at no cost to you – All year long!
We believe in putting the needs of children first. We achieve that by making sure we put you in positions that are just right for you, and we know what it takes to thrive in your career, so call us today!
Call Morgan Fakess @ 669.777.6848
Email Morgan @ email@example.com