The Stepping Stones Group is currently interviewing school-based American Sign Language Interpreters for the remainder of the 18/19 SY and the Extended School Year in Bridgeton, NJ as well as the 19/20 SY! This is full time, serving Elementary School students.
- Up to $1000 sign on bonus offered!
- Full time American Sign Language Interpreter Positions in Bridgeton, NJ
- 1 school, no travel required
- Starts immediately; Remainder of 18-19 SY and extends into Summer School & 19-20 SY
- 6.5 hour day, 5 days per week
- Caseload of 3 students- 2nd and 5th grade
- National Certification from RID or NAD, NJDOE certification
As a company with a strong value system and a social conscience, we invest in your future through mentoring, clinical support, continuing education, professional development, wellness benefits and a variety of resources that will empower you as a clinician throughout your career.
As part of the Stepping Stones Group team you can receive:
- Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes student loan repayment options, travel options, professional development stipend, license and CEU reimbursement, health benefits, 401K, wellness stipend and much more!
- Unparalleled national clinical support by some of the nation’s foremost experts in school-based services
- Pathways to Success which includes (Foundations Mentoring Program & Bloom)
- $1000 Referral bonus for every full-time, school-based friend you refer, that we hire
- Robust corporate Giving-Back Program – Stepping Up for a Cause!
- Access to Bridge Academy with CEU courses offered at no cost to you – All year long!
We believe in putting the needs of children first. We achieve that by making sure we put you in positions that are just right for you, and we know what it takes to thrive in your career, so call or email me today!
Casey Anderson—773-808-2015 & firstname.lastname@example.org