Come join our growing team!
Looking for talented Speech-Language Pathologist & Occupational Therapists for the 2015-2016 school year!
The state of Florida is a desirable place to live for several reasons. Its warm climate, excellent schools, numerous healthcare facilities and endless recreational options to name just a few. Let’s talk beaches…..many of them…. you will want to spend your weekend’s at the beach. Florida has one of the longest contiguous coastlines of any state, with plenty to offer from sunbathing on the warm white sands to an array of water sports. From the Kennedy Space Center, to air-boat rides, to Disneyworld – need we say more? You won’t be disappointed in our great jobs in Florida!
School-based and full-time. 40 hours per week – full benefits! Qualifications: FL License, or have applied for one. Masters. New grads welcome to apply.
As a MTC school-setting clinician, your benefits will include:
- Mentors for new grads thru our Foundations for Success program
- Strong Clinical Support team & local support!
- Competitive compensation
- Benefit packages which include med/dental/vision/401k and more!
- Approved CEU Provider
- Professional development, licensure and professional association dues reimbursement
- CEU courses FREE to you throughout the year
- High employee satisfaction, awesome pay!
- Strong leadership team
- A socially & environmentally friendly company
- Over 20 years experience in school-based therapy and early intervention
- $1,500 Referral bonus! Unlimited Referral Bonuses! *Ask us for details